ART and beyond
- Lap Culture & embryoStimulation drugs & IVF outcomes
- Basic principal of in vitro maturation
- Clinical application in vitro maturation
- Sperm preparation: Current main stream & new technologies
- Management of cryobank
- Gametes micromonopultion
- Health of IVF Baby
- Reproductive Aging
- Cancer & reproduction
- IVF errors
- Obesity & embryo quality
- Progestin & ovarian stimulation
- Personalized prognosis in IVF
- Artificial intelligence in IVF
- Updates in Reproductive Surgery
- Ropotics and Reproduction
- Reproductive Controversies
- Andrology Diagnostic and treatment options
Expert presentations and discussions on reproductive medicine
Earn CME and CE credits while at the meeting
Interact with colleagues, professionals and leaders in the field visiting the Middle East for the first time
Stay in touch with the most advanced practical methods of IVF
Learn from the experts with focused pre-congress courses, workshops & hands-on
Get hands on with the latest in medical innovations
Meet more than 2000 attendees in one place
Reach Us +201286211175
- GYNECOLOGISTS (Residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
- ANDROLOGISTS (Residents, fellows, specialists, consultants) from all over the world.
- LAB DIRECTORS, Embryologists.
- MEDICAL FIELD RESEARCHERS.
- NURSES, nurse practitioners, professionals involved in Quality Control and Total Quality Management, house officers and other allied health professionals in the field of IVF.
- UNIVERSITY STAFF interested in the field of reproductive endocrinology.
- STUDENT PHD/MED/MSC
- POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
- PHARMACOLOGISTS and those who work in research and development of pharmaceuticals and related technology
- DIRECTORS of Association and Societies
- ASSISTANT PROFESSORS, PROFESSORS
- HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENTS
- CEO’S OF COMPANIES
- RELATED SOCIETIES MEMBERS